Terms & Conditions
For the purpose of these Terms & conditions ‘Screws and Fasteners’ refers to the individual or entity trading as Screws and Fasteners via this website.
Use of website
When you access the website, you agree that you do so on the following conditions: You may only use the website and the content on the Website for personal purposes unless Screws and Fasteners provides express written consent.
You must not:
- Access or attempt to access any part of the website which is not designated for access by your password. (where applicable)
- By any means copy, reproduce, republish, adapt, upload, link, post, frame, translate, transmit or distribute any part of the website or any content contained on the website;
- use the website or any content in any way that is unlawful, illegal or breaches the rights of Screws and Fasteners or any third party;
- Post, or transmit to the website any abusive, obscene, threatening, defamatory, illegal or otherwise inappropriate material;
- Do anything that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the website, or interferes or disrupts the website or any network or other website connected to the website;
- Breach the security of the website, test or scan the vulnerability of the website, or make any unauthorised modifications to the website;
- Interfere with any other persons use or enjoyment of the website;
- Use any robot, spider, scraping device, deep link, or any other automatic tool or algorithm, or any manual process that performs the same function, to copy or use any content or any part of the content on the website, or to reproduce or separately store or use such content;
- Post or transmit any materials to the website which breaches any laws relating to a person’s right to privacy or the export of personal data;
- Post or transmit any materials to the website which is incorrect or misleading;
- Use the website in any way that otherwise breaches these terms.
Screws and Fasteners may refuse access or edit or delete material posted by you in contravention of these conditions.
Third party websites
The website contains links to other websites controlled by third parties (Third Party websites). Screws and Fasteners is not responsible for any content on Third Party websites nor does it endorse or approve such websites. If you choose to visit these Third Party websites you do so at your own risk and should make your own enquiries before relying on any content contained on such Third Party websites.
Screws and Fasteners makes no representations about the quality or accuracy of material available on Third Party websites, or that such material does not infringe the intellectual property rights of a third party.
Product and other information
Screws and Fasteners updates the website regularly, however, Screws and Fasteners makes no representation as to the accuracy, currency or completeness of any information on the website. All information is provided on the basis that you undertake the responsibility for assessing at your own risk.
Screws and Fasteners endeavours to keep all product information on the website as accurate as possible but we assume no liability whatsoever for inaccurate information. Any information on the website should not be relied upon for any projects or construction or any other purpose and you should consult a licenced builder, architect or other relevant qualified individual before using our products.
All information and services at the website are provided on an “as is” basis. To the fullest extent permitted by the applicable law, Screws and Fasteners excludes all terms, conditions and representations express or implied.
Any information on product availability cannot be guaranteed and is intended as a guide only. Screws and Fasteners reserves the right to remove any product from our website or change prices of any product at any time, for any reason.
Limitation of liability
Screws and Fasteners does not warrant or guarantee the website, its information and all contained within it. Screws and Fasteners will not be liable to you for any loss, damage, liabilities or claims and expenses that you may suffer due to use of the website, including use of any information on it. You use the internet and the website at your own risk.
Delivery of goods
Screws and Fasteners does not guarantee that goods will arrive in any specific time and advise that delivery can take much longer than the estimated delivery time and Screws and Fasteners cannot be held liable for delayed or lost shipments.
If during the ordering process a customer agrees to have the goods left at the delivery address if there is no one to collect the goods, all risk of loss passes to the customer at the time of delivery. Screws and Fasteners cannot be held liable for goods lost after being left unattended at the delivery address.
If there isn’t anyone to accept the goods at the delivery address and there is no authority to leave the goods as the address unattended, a redelivery fee will be charged before the goods will be redelivered.
It is your responsibility to inform us within 14 days of an expected due date if an order is not delivered so we can investigate the matter immediately with our shippers, if an item appears lost in transit we reserve the right not to dispatch replacement goods until we have confirmation of the loss from our shippers.
Screws and Fasteners complies with the Australian Consumer Law in that we will refund any product that is faulty provided the fault in the product came from using it in its usual way and did not take a very long time for the fault to occur.
There will be no credit given on order price difference, due to price drops, promotions or specials offers. Please select carefully at the time when you place your order as we cannot provide refunds for customers ordering incorrect products, sizes and/or quantities. No refund will be given until Screws and Fasteners has received the returning product and investigated the issues thoroughly. Returned goods must be in their original condition and include all the original packaging. Shipping and handling cost will be only be refunded if the above terms are met. Any missing, damaged or faulty items received must be reported to us by email or letter, within 14 days of you receiving the delivery. If item(s) received is not what was ordered please do not open the sealed package in which it was sent. Any attempt to use the incorrect item will be deemed to be acceptance by the customer of the item(s) as a satisfactory substitute for the one that was ordered and no further claim can be raised thereafter. Screws and Fasteners maintains title of any extra goods shipped with your order that have been dispatched in error.